SAVE THE DATE!
Vermont Fresh Network's 22nd Annual Forum Dinner
For Partner Members - We've finished sign ups for this year, if you already e-mailed about saving a place and are looking for the form, it's here. If you have any questions about participating, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
About our Annual Forum Dinner...
Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. It is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table.
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy music by Larks in the Attic
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction
- Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 8:00 - Grazing Dinner - enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Amy, Earl and the crew from Strafford Organic Creamery
- There will be a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
The 2018 Line Up Includes . . .
Bar Antidote/Hired Hand Brewing Co - Vergennes
O Bread - Shelburne
Shacksbury Cider - Vergennes